Saturday, September 5, 2009

Week twelve, in your family bag:

Tomatoes & grape tomatoes, corn, lima beans, yellow beans, yellow watermelon, red and green pepper and musk melon.

This is a busy week for me at work & I have an all day meeting a couple hours away, so I'm trying to plan meals ahead and not have to throw stuff together at the last minute, as I often do.  We of course bought extra at the market - we got more tomatoes for more sauce!  I think the menu plan for the week will include beef with broccoli with the Milgate Farms london broil I got at the market, but broccoli - not in my bag!  do you think the kids will like beef with lima beans?   Wednesday will be roast chicken night, I'll be home late, one has soccer practice and that can be easily made by the sweet husband while he's ferrying children.

If I cut up the yellow watermelon and musk melon today, then its sure to be eaten.  Then its just what to do with those tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment